Sunday 26 December 2010

I'm Back!

I was shocked when I logged on and realised that I haven't posted for about six months!! I guess as far as content for my posts go, I've been all research and no regurgitation, if that makes sense. I thought I'd start by posting the material that's been the most helpful for me in my research into abortion and the surrounding issues. Below is one of my heroes, Jill Stanek, and some other material I've come across lately. Be motivated. . . .

Jill Stanek on The O'Reilly Factor


In a strange way, it made me so grateful to see O'Reilly's emotional reaction. It is so rare to see someone in the media who, when faced with the facts, is actually open to facing the truth. . . . so often the reaction is just defensiveness and more bullshit.

I've got to admit the next one makes me nauseous- it did when I first saw it and it still does. As I watch it, I feel that it gets to the crux of the whole matter. I feel sick when I see the host's hard, arrogant face, so sure of her moral superiority; I feel sick when I see "pro-lifers" killing people (what an irony) and living out their deadly moral hypocrisy. I feel sick when I look into LeRoy Carhart's face and see the deadness, hear the monotone voice. He looks so tired, tired of everything, weary of life. His face, as I see it, manifests the end-point of evil: a dreary, lifeless boredom. No animation, insight, spark, or light; no conviction, pleasure or satisfaction; just a dreary will to continue what he sees as a necessary task and a moral imperative. Evil is boredom, drudgery, grey monotony; and for me Dr Carhart is a walking, living example of it.


60 Minutes Abortion Documentary Pt 1



60 Minutes Abortion Documentary Pt 2


Next I have a link to a great website, Operation Rescue. Here is a story of one of LeRoy Carhart's victims. On a larger scale, this innocent girl is a victim of the bestiality of our society. Read it and weep; for her and for us, that this bloodguilt is on all of us.

In Memory of Christin Gilbert

For sanity, for humanity and compassion.

freedomfightergirl xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment